Jobs Available: Draftsperson
Please send all completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Electrical Drafter will assist in the design and development of projects, will produce construction documents, and electrical plans.
- Minimum (1) year drafting experience in REVIT & AUTOCAD, or the ability to demonstrate an equivalent knowledge.
- Proficient knowledge of the Construction Plan process, including, but not limited to, reading and assembling blue prints, filling out and submitting construction documents.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Supervision and Delegation
- The ability to professionally communicate, both verbally and in writing, to give assignments to consultants and vendors.
- Demonstrate motivation in seeking new responsibilities and challenges.
- Set goals, prioritize and plan work activities for self-management and use of time efficiently.
- Finish task within agreed-upon hours for the task.
- Proficient in the documentation of project design in REVIT & AUTOCAD, primarily in 2D plan view.
- The ability to research and assemble product and device information to be incorporated into blue prints and submittals
- Demonstrate proficiency in applications and multimedia software.
- Understand the organization of contract documents.
- Assist in organization and generation of working drawings.
- Demonstrate REVIT & AUTOCAD competency of basic commands, drawings, sheet setup, layering, dimensions, plotting, family sheet interactions, family editing, project organization, and graphic settings.
- Prepare drawings with accuracy and thoroughness, including but not limited to, Site plans, floor plans, details and elevations from design sketches and “red marks”
- Ability to read, understand and lookup building codes.
- You will gain experience working with The Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD).
- Potential to earn accredited hours towards your P.E.