Please send all completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wild Electric is seeking an experienced project manager for electrical construction project. The candidate will be responsible for the overall construction of the projects assigned to you. The successful candidate must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage, and professional interact with the design professionals, owners and general contractors. While successfully directing the site superintendent and foreman in planning, coordination and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule and budget. This individual will work closely with the key personal for a project and fulfill an integral role on the project throughout.
Candidate must be professional and a personable leader committed to the overall objective and self-development within the company
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
– Preparation of the project schedule
– Review the project plans and specifications and comments on the building design, schedule, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems
– Expedite all shop drawings and approvals
– Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis
– Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings.
– Follow and manage all contract documents, change orders, RFI’s and all construction changes
– Monitor site safety and ensure that all requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced
– Ensure completion of and track all independent testing and inspection as required
– Ensure that As-built drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis
– Follow and manage all parts of Procore for your projects.
– Preparing all close out documents
– Materials bulk ordering, equipment packages, and ordering of long lead items.
– Proven working experience in construction management or a degree in construction management
– Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with design team/client/ and construction team as well as effectively lead the trades
– Knowledge of electrical systems encouraged but is not required
– Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
– Competent in conflict and crisis management
– Leadership and human resource management skills
– Overall strong computer skills
– Ability to work within an environment with deadlines while having to multi task with multiple priorities.
– Has a strong understanding on how to read blue prints and construction documents
– Must be a team player with the ability to work in a group or independently
– Open to different ideas
– Long track Record of making the correct decision
– Excellent organizational skill, with strong attention to detail
– Must be able to communicate effectively